ULTRACUT 370 Plus is formulated to provide optimum performance at high dilutions on a wide range of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. The versatility of ULTRACUT 370 Plus enables the user to rationalize to one fluid for both cutting and grinding operations. ULTRACUT 370 Plus forms a translucent green micro-emulsion when mixed with water which provides a clear view of the workpiece.
Features and Benefits
• ULTRACUT 370 Plus is a multipurpose cutting and grinding fluid.
• Compatible with both hard and soft water.
• High dilutions providing low in sump costs.
• ULTRACUT 370 Plus is suitable for use with most materials.
• Excellent residual corrosion protection.
• Inherently resistant to degradation.
• Tolerant to tramp oil.
• Low foaming.
• Pleasant and safe to use.
Directions for Storage and Use
• ULTRACUT 370 Plus should be used between 40:1 and 60:1 for cutting and between 50:1 and 70:1 for grinding depending on the severity of the operation, workpiece material, and water hardness.
• To ensure dilution accuracy, it is preferable to use a ROCOL Automatic Fluid Mixer. For manual mixing, add the concentrate to the water at the recommended dilution ratio, stirring continuously.
• It is advisable to use the appropriate ROCOL ULTRAGUARD® Machine Tool Care product at fluid changeovers. Optimum fluid life is obtained by adequate initial machine cleaning, correct dilution control and regular maintenance of the fluid, particularly prior to weekends and shutdown periods.
• ULTRACUT 370 Plus should be stored in a cool, well-ventilated area, between +5°C and +30°C, in the original container.
• If stored in accordance with the above guidelines, shelf life is 1 year from date of manufacture. Typical Applications
• Multipurpose cutting and grinding operations on ferrous and non-ferrous metals.