MAC-AFRIC TIG315P Professional AC/DC MMA/TIG Welding Machine
R 17,950.00INCL VAT
Advanced inverter technology delivers superior TIG performance.
Triple welding process: TIG AC / TIG DC / MMA (Stick).
Trigger Start DC TIG operation allows you to strike the arc easily with high frequency and makes it easy to establish an arc under a variety of conditions.
Premium TIG Performance:
– Adjustable AC Frequency – Focus the arc cone for precise control.
– Expanded AC Balance – Minimizes tungsten erosion and etching surrounding the weld.
– Pulse Width, Up Slope and Down Slope Functions Adjustable.
Automatic Hot Start boosts the current during starting to make striking an arc easier.
2T/4T and Repeat Function Selectable on the front panel.
A digital display for the welding current.
Remote Control Function Ready! – Remotely controlling your current level with foot control.
Auto-Protection against over-voltage,over-current, and over-heating
Energy Saving – Compared with traditional TIG machines
- 4M TIG18 gun and cable assembly
- 3M cable and 500A electrode holder
- 3M cable and 500A earth clamp
- 3M,380V input cord
Rated Input Voltage(V)：AC380V±15% 3P
Rated Input Current(A)：TIG:13.5 MMA:19.6
Input Frequency (HZ)：50/60
Rated Input Power(KVA)：TIG:8.9 MMA:12.9
Open Circuit Voltage(V)：54
Duty cycle at maximum current：60@25℃