|MEASURING RANGE||50-160 mm|
|DIAL DIAMETER||52.2 mm|
MAC-AFRIC 50 – 160 mm Dial Bore Gauge Set
R 695.00INCL VAT
* The dial bore gauge offers – an accurate method of measuring a bore or detecting a taper or ovality
* The work is solid and the number is accurate to two after the decimal point.
* Gauge head: Accurate and quick measurement, shockproof, waterproof, dust-proof.
* At the opposite end of the gauge, there is a locking screw to secure the dial indicator and accurate reading
How to use?
1. Insert the dial indicator into the gauge straight pipe hole, compress the dial indicator and tighten it.
2. Take and install the convertible probe and tighten it.
3. Hold the thermal insulation device when measuring.
4. Adjust zero according to the measured size.
5. When measuring, oscillating the inner dial indicator to find out the minimum size of the axial plane (turning point) to read.
6. Matching use of measuring rod, probe and dial gauge. Do not mix with other watches.
To order, please select a click-&-collect store
Disclaimer: Every effort is made to make sure the stock availability selector is accurate, however, due to technical limitations the information will not always be a guarantee of stock available in store. Please contact the store directly to be certain of stock availability. Adendorff Machinery Mart cannot be held liable in the event that stock is not confirmed in store.