|INLET PORT||½ BSP fem|
|OUTLET PORT||½ BSP fem|
|VOLTAGES AVAILABLE||230 V|
|PROTECTION RATING||IP65 when assembled|
|MAX. WORKING PRESSURE||16 bar|
|DRAIN BODY MATERIAL||Machined Brass|
ARTIC DRIERS 22-2 Compressed Air Condensate Drain
R 645.00INCL VAT
- Artic 22-2 timed automatic condensate drains are the country’s most popular condensate drain. For over to decades this has been a proven standard for drainage systems, air dryers, coolers, and filters.
- Almost every compressed air treatment process creates a water/oil condensate, this must be removed from the air stream before the compressed air velocity carries it into the distribution system.
- Drain times are easily set from 0 to 10 seconds with the drain interval being adjustable from 0.5 to 45 minutes. A function test button makes operator testing easy. A full range of different voltage coils available.
- A high pressure 40 bar version of this valve is available.
- The drain is supplied with an isolation valve/strainer to protect the drain valve from inline debris.
Delivery, please select a click-&-collect store